David Wilks, Director
Mobile Telephone: 907-240-9888
CONSULTANT EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE:
Financial Consultant (October 2010 - Present)
Provide professional business services.
ANCHORAGE WATER AND WASTEWATER UTILITY:
Senior Administrative Officer and Utility Management Assistant (October 1982 - June 2010)
- Over 30 years of experience managing, training and supervising professional level accountants and administrators
- Over 27 years of experience in municipal enterprise funds developing annual financial statements, management reports and assisting in the development and successful filing of reports to regulatory authorities.
- Assisted in the development of strategic plans and change management programs for the Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Developed and implemented an ERP system for AWWU
- Developed and implemented custom subsystems including inventory systems as well as utility billing systems.
- Developed policy and procedures for enterprise funds as well as governmental funds.
- Created a custom Continuing Property Records system for the Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility and successfully filed four depreciation studies with the regulatory authorities in the state of Alaska with the data from this system.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to speak in groups as well as ability to effectively listen.
B.B.A. Finance and Accounting, University of Alaska, Anchorage